Sunday, May 4, 2008

Melody is feeling cranky!

Oooh my poor lil princess melody has been soooo cranky today. She has been slightly feverish but I am unsure if it is because of a virus or if it is because she is teething. She has been crying non stop and will only sleep when carried. The moment we try to put her down on the bed, she lets out screams of protest as if to say "Are you STUPID?!!!! Why put me down if I was sleeping soundly and comfortably in your arms??!". Sigh..........carrying her I do not mind........but it is not knowing what is causing her crankiness and slight fever that drives me insane. Maybe I am a "kan cheong" (read: worry wort) parent. But can I help it?

Oh well...........she has finally gone to sleep (on the bed) and we will bring her to the doctor if her fever persists tomorrow.

Here are some photographs for you to judge if:



Melody looks like Daddy? Or.......
Like Mummy?
So take a good look and let me know!
Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

No comments: