Wednesday, May 14, 2008

(Preview) Bloggers Unite For Human Rights on 15 May 2008

Bloggers Unite
It's 15 May 2008 guys and it is the day all bloggers UNITE FOR HUMAN RIGHTS! An idea mooted by Blog Catalog and it aims to harness the power of the internet community to create awareness for various causes.

For those who know me intimately may probably be taken aback by my participation in such a thing. I must admit that since becoming a father, I have become a little bit more serious and worry slightly more about the future. Why? I don't really know, my only guess is that a heightened sense of responsibility does come about once one becomes a parent, for me at least.

In tune with the theme of this blog, my take on human rights will be with regards to children. So stay tuned for my take on Human Rights for Children tomorrow.
Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

No comments: